Be ready for the weekend with 'Weekend Wine Bundles', a unique way to try 6 new and exciting wines each month bundled in a convenient 6pk carrier!
September Premiere Bundle
- Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay, Sonoma, 2017
Bright citrus and stone notes, honeysuckle and a bit of creaminess
- Graville-Lacoste Bordeaux Blanc, France, 2019
Notes of peach and melon, fresh grass. Great with seafood, chicken or pork
- Pulenta Sauvignon Blanc, Italy, 2018
Green apple, grapefruit and pineapple. Refreshing with Salmon salad or shrimp alfredo
- Martin Ray Cabernet, Napa Valley, 2017
Chocolate covered cherries, casis and cocoa. Pairs well with steaks on the grill, and bold cheese
- Fess Parker Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir, 2018
Bouquet of spiced cherry and raspberry, subtle forest and spice notes. Perfect with pork or duck.
- Darci Kent Fire Pit Red, San Francisco, 2016
Black Cherry, blueberry, ripe plum and smooth vanilla finish.